Mobile Website Design Services
in Mongtomery County, Maryland...
We help businesses define their image on the Mobile Internet!
Did you know that 72% of U.S. adults own a smartphones (Pew Research 2016)
Palfrey Associates, located in Montgomery County, MD, offers custom mobile and responsive design for websites.
Mobile or Responsive...
Google made huge changes to there search engine and they made they changes based on more people are using their mobile devices to search on the Internet and user experience is very important to Google ranking now. Google doesn't care if you have a responsive site or a mobile site, they just want the user experience to be speedy without having to to enlarge the website to read content and to touch navigation. It is up to the website owner to decide which is better for their customers and your budget for development. If your desktop site is already doing well in Search Results then having a mobile site built is the fastest and least expensive way to mobilise your site. However, if your site is old and isn't doing well in search results you may need a completely new site and a responsive site iwould be better.
Here are some reasons why you need to be mobile:
1. Mobile use has surpassed desktop use. In 2014, more than half of local searches were performed on a mobile devices. 25.85% of all emails are opened on mobile phones, and 10.16% are opened on tablets.
2. User experience is VERY important. Users who land on your mobile website and are frustrated or don't like what they see are more likely to move onto another website for a better mobile experience.
3. Having a responsive website can be easier to maintain. Separte mobile sites require proper syncingnot just for page information but for SEO as well.
4. Responsive & mobile websites also need to load quick. Sites that take longer to load may loose traffic.
We have clients in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and across the country.
What Are Consumers Doing on Mobile?
How do consumers use mobile devices to access the Web? According to Online Publishers Association/Frank N. Magid Associates:
- 99.5 percent access content/information
- 63.1 access the Internet
- 62.1 percent check email
- 49.2 percent listen to music
- 46 percent play games
- 41.7 percent download and use apps
- 25 percent make purchases
- 15 percent read a book
You can learn more about Responsive Websites with this video. Also check out the options for hosting your website.
WEBSITES THAT DELIVER! Your website has only 10 seconds to capture user's attention
Click on the image below to be taken to each new responsive website recently published. Then click on the image of a website to view the actual live website.
We develop using only the best Internet coding techniques and design so that your website will be found in the Search Engines. What's the good of having a web site if no one can actually find it.
Websites Designed with the Search Engines in mind!
We start out by designing so the Search Engines (SEO) can read your site.
We also create your content, writing helps your website get your message across to your customers online, but it also helps the Search Engines index your site properly. We do extensive research when providing content for our clients.